Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
><Quiche Lorraine Dutch Baby
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 25 minutes
yield: 2 servings
2 strips beef strips, diced
3 large eggs
¾ cup unsweetened cashew milk or almond milk (or hemp milk if nut-free)
¼ cup unﬂavored egg white protein powder (or other protein powder, such as beef)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
2 teaspoons diced fresh chives
½ cup sharp cheddar cheese (or nutritional yeast if dairy-free), divided
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the diced beef strips in a medium-sized castiron skillet or other oven-safe skillet. Set the pan over medium heat and cook until the beef strips is crisp, about 5 minutes. Leave the beef strips drippings and half of the beef strips in the pan; remove the other half of the beef strips and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cashew milk, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend for about 1 minute, until foamy. Add the chives and ¼ cup of the cheese. Pour the mixture into the hot skillet over the beef strips.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with more cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the Dutch baby crust is puffed and golden brown. Cut into wedges, garnish with the reserved beef strips, and enjoy!
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Garlicky Cheddar Biscuits and